I work with a variety of professional and amateur golfers. But remember, your golf game and mental game start on the physiological level. It must be addressed there first for you to fully implement any mental game strategies.
Through the use of a set of cutting edge techniques that release blocks on the physiological, cellular, and subconscious levels, combined with my decades of experience as a psychotherapist, I help golfers rapidly achieve breakthrough performance.
If you’re a Professional, College, or Junior Golfer, please see the sub-menus (on the left) under “Golf” and click on your appropriate category.
I help amateur golfers rapidly achieve breakthrough performance by:
- Increasing range of motion by at least 20%
- Completing the healing of old injuries
- Speeding up the healing of recent injuries
- Clearing past performance mistakes
- Eliminating anxiety
- Accomplishing mechanical changes in minutes vs. weeks, months, or never
- Enhancing confidence
- Eliminating doubt and fear
- Breaking through comfort zones
- Learning assessment and recovery techniques to implement after every round to eliminate fatigue
- Improving driving, chipping, putting
- Setting and easily achieving performance goals
- Releasing all mental, emotional, physical, and mechanical blocks
- Curing the yips
(My work is a powerful and effective addition to regular coaching, strength and conditioning, good nutrition, chiropractic, naturopathic, and medical care or any other modality that adds to your performance.)
Please call or email me to set up your free evaluation. During this evaluation, we will talk about your game, your performance challenges, and I’ll ask you a number of questions to determine if I can help you and we’re a good fit for one another. I’ll also answer any questions you have and explain more about how I work and determine what program I’d recommend for you.
(480) 945-9750 or contact me by email
Sessions are conducted by phone, Skype, or in person.