Athletes…You Would Benefit From Working With Me If You Are:
1. An injured athlete; especially if you have repeated injuries. I have consistently reduced recovery time by 3-4 weeks, getting you back playing sooner and free from the fear of re-injury so you can return to your pre-injury level of play.
2. Dealing with past injuries that are holding you back; past injuries need to be healed on the cellular level in order to stop the cycle of injuries so you can return to your pre-injury level of play.
3. Experiencing a loss of range of motion; I consistently help athletes increase range of motion by a minimum of 20% and in most cases much more. Increasing range of motion will reduce injuries and allow you to fully utilize your body while performing.
4. Underperforming; you are not performing to your fullest potential. Once these issues are cleared, this allows you to improve stats, regain focus and confidence, and reduce injuries. Symptoms and behaviors include:
- pressing/trying too hard
- loss of focus
- tightening up
- tense during play
- loss of confidence
- can’t manage excess adrenaline
- outbursts of anger
- anxiety and nervousness
- extended slumps
- relationship/family issues
- health issues
5. An athlete with no apparent weaknesses but you want to play better; you have a high potential but you aren’t improving. Once these issues are cleared, you can finally play at your true potential. Symptoms and behaviors include:
- loss of enthusiasm
- exhausted/burned out
- loss of confidence
Open up to your full performance potential!
I have worked with hundreds of professional and amateur athletes in a variety of sports. I guide athletes in releasing the cultural constraints inherent in your sport and rapidly breakthrough blocks, opening you up to your full performance potential.
Rapidly achieve breakthrough performance by:
- Increasing range of motion by at least 20%
- Completing the healing of old injuries
- Speeding up the healing of recent injuries
- Clearing past performance mistakes
- Eliminating anxiety
- Accomplishing mechanical changes in minutes vs. weeks, months, or never
- Enhancing confidence
- Eliminating doubt and fear
- Breaking through comfort zones
- Learning assessment and recovery techniques to implement after every game to eliminate fatigue
- Setting and easily achieving performance goals
- Releasing all mental, emotional, physical, and mechanical blocks
- Curing the yips
Freedom to focus and perform at the highest level:
“As an athlete, working with Stacey helped me on and off the field. Through tapping on issues about baseball I was able to free myself of old injuries, hang-ups, and bad habits. Tapping on off-the-field issues has changed my life and opened my mind up to a new world. It has given my body and mind the freedom you need as an athlete to focus and perform at the highest level.”
— David Bell, Former Major League Baseball Player for the Indians, Mariners, Giants, Phillies, and Brewers
I help you rapidly achieve breakthrough performance through the use of a set of cutting edge techniques that release blocks on the physiological, cellular, and subconscious levels.
Stacey could have extended my career by at least four years:
“My work with Stacey has made a major difference in my game. EFT is something you can use for everything. It’s a tremendous tool I wish I had known about a long time ago. Golf is a game of how you react mentally. One bad shot or hole can ruin a round. Tapping has improved how I think on the course, my calmness and my concentration. It calms you right away and makes you realize you’re in control of your emotions, of how you act and react in certain situations. I wish I had found Stacey when I was still playing football. She could have extended my career by at least four years.”
— Seth Joyner, Celebrity Players Tour Golfer and former NFL Linebacker
The first step is a free performance evaluation by phone to discuss the issues you’re interested in resolving. I’ll ask questions for clarification and make sure I can truly help you and that we’re a good fit for one another before I accept you as a new client. I will also share with you some information about what I do, how I work, and answer any questions you may have. Based on what I learn during the evaluation, I’ll recommend the appropriate program for the issues you’re seeking to resolve.
Athletes, to schedule your free evaluation, pleaseemail me:
- Your Name
- Three days and times you are available to do the evaluation (please include your time zone and phone number)
- Sport you play and level of play
- Main performance challenges
Sessions are conducted by phone, FaceTime, Skype, or in person.
I’m very passionate about my work and I want results for you!
(My work is a powerful and effective addition to regular coaching, strength and conditioning, good nutrition, chiropractic, naturopathic, and medical care or any other modality that adds to your performance.)