I have worked with hundreds of professional and amateur athletes in a variety of sports. I guide athletes in releasing the cultural constraints inherent in your sport and rapidly breakthrough blocks, opening you up to your full performance potential.
But remember, your mental game starts on the physiological level. It must be addressed there first for you to fully implement your mental game strategies.
Through the use of a set of cutting edge techniques that release blocks on the physiological, cellular, and subconscious levels, combined with my decades of experience as a psychotherapist, I help professional and amateur athletes rapidly achieve breakthrough performance.
Athletes Who Benefit From Working With Me
1. Any injured athlete; especially if you have repeated injuries. I have consistently reduced recovery time by 3-4 weeks, getting you back playing sooner and free from the fear of re-injury so you can return to your pre-injury level of play.
2. Any athlete with past injuries that are holding them back; past injuries need to be healed on the cellular level in order to stop the cycle of injuries so you can return to your pre-injury level of play.
3. Loss of range of motion; I consistently help athletes increase range of motion by a minimum of 20% and in most cases much more. Increasing range of motion will reduce injuries and allow you to fully utilize your body while performing.
4. Underperforming; athletes who are not performing to their fullest potential. Once these issues are cleared, this allows you to improve stats, regain focus and confidence, and reduce injuries. Symptoms and behaviors include:
- pressing/trying too hard
- loss of focus
- tightening up
- tense during play
- loss of confidence
- can’t manage excess adrenaline
- outbursts of anger
- anxiety and nervousness
- extended slumps
- relationship/family issues
- health issues
5. No apparent weaknesses but could play better; athletes who have a high potential but aren’t improving. Once these issues are cleared, you can finally play at your true potential. Symptoms and behaviors include:
- loss of enthusiasm
- exhausted/burned out
- loss of confidence
I help professional and amateur athletes rapidly achieve breakthrough performance by:
- Increasing range of motion by at least 20%
- Completing the healing of old injuries
- Speeding up the healing of recent injuries
- Clearing past performance mistakes
- Eliminating anxiety
- Accomplishing mechanical changes in minutes vs. weeks, months, or never
- Enhancing confidence
- Eliminating doubt and fear
- Breaking through comfort zones
- Learning assessment and recovery techniques to implement after every game to eliminate fatigue
- Setting and easily achieving performance goals
- Releasing all mental, emotional, physical, and mechanical blocks
(My work is a powerful and effective addition to regular coaching, strength and conditioning, good nutrition, chiropractic, naturopathic, and medical care or any other modality that adds to your performance.)
The first step is a free performance evaluation by phone to discuss the issues you’re interested in resolving. I’ll ask questions for clarification and make sure I can truly help you and that we’re a good fit for one another before I accept you as a new client. I will also share with you some information about what I do, how I work, and answer any questions you may have. Based on what I learn during the evaluation, I’ll recommend the appropriate session program for the issues you’re seeking to resolve.
Athletes, to schedule your free evaluation, please email me:
- Your Name
- Three days and times you are available to do the evaluation (please include your time zone and phone number)
- Sport you play and level of play
- Main performance challenges
I’m very passionate about my work and I want results for you!
Sessions are conducted by phone, Skype, or in person.